I felt lucky

I actually had a home project job on the schedule, but I felt lucky for some reason and it had been a while since I rigged up a rod and drifted a fly. There was no reason to feel lucky, the forecast was clear, bright, sunny skies, hot, and no breeze. Well, not having wind was something positive I suppose. I threw the gear duffle into the truck with intention to confirm, or not, my lucky feeling.

Instead of narrating this little adventure, I think I'll just let the photos do the talking. Maybe some of you will see what confirmed my intuition. Nope, I'm not saying how many came to the net. Remember, I felt lucky...and, I was!

Gear: Winston WT 7' 3wt fly rod; Hardy Featherweight fly reel; Simms sling pack; Brodin landing net; #12 Parachute Adams (same one, all day).

Click on photo for larger view

Comments

  1. Wow ! That's a pool of trout. That project can wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fish on every cast...crazy. I didn't stay long there because it was just too easy. The project is still on hold due to other priorities...had to replace a car and a refrigerator.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts