Steve Can Shoot...

Yeah, my buddy Steve can certainly hunt and shoot for wild game, but I'm talking about his photography in this post. Through the years we have gone to some beautiful places to fish for trout. And, once we get back to our respective homes, we send each other a few photos for our libraries, to keep those wonderful fishing memories alive.

You may have noticed that there is hardly a photograph of me on my blog. So, I thought I would post some of Steve's photographs he has taken of me through the years. I love to look back through old photographs and refresh my memory of good fly fishing times on our trout streams. And, this blog is a nice way to memorialize my fishing trips. I've selected a few photos of Steve's which I find special. Thank you, Steve! To reciprocate, there will be a post sometime later with select photos I've taken of Steve during our many fishing trips.

One of the photos below is of a mesa that we four-wheeled up to the top in search of Gila trout...it's one of the most incredible and unique trout environments I've ever seen. We made plans to meet at a location on top of the mesa, but we must have each stopped at the exact same spot on the road, while in route, to take a photo of the mountain and mesa...when he sent his photo to me, I got a big chuckle because it was exactly like the shot I took. To this day I can't tell which photo is his and which is mine. Yeah, it was a fabulous fishing trip....one among many!

Below are some random photos from Steve's camera, in no particular order...and, up at the top of the posts is my favorite all time photo. Steve captured that shot of me crossing a stream in the Gila National Forest. Yep, we were wet wading in early March. We have had some great fishing adventures throughout the southwest...yes, indeed!

Click on photo for larger view

Comments

  1. Those were some great trips mike. Adding each others pics makes for some great memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed...more to come in 2024!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts