New Wading Boots

My old G3 Simm's wading boots were just not going to make it another year. So, I picked up a new pair of G4 Wading Boots on closeout this month. The new G4 Boots are retailing for $500 and I just can't wrap my head around spending that kind of money for boots. So, when the previous model of G4 boots went on sale to make room for their new ones, I snatched up a pair for half the cost of the new model.

I only wear these type of wading boots when I'm in the mood to wade into large rivers, where the biggins live (trout that is). There are four rivers here in New Mexico and Colorado where I use these boots, and they do make wading much easier and safer because of the grip they provide on those slick, rocky, stream bottoms. And, the weight of these boots are better than my lightweight boots in rivers with fast currents. So, to get my money's worth out of this investment, this small stream angler needs to fish the larger rivers a bit more this year.

Haha, there is something I do like more about the newer G4 boots...the orange boot laces. I may have to buy those to lace into my boots. Orange is one of my favorite colors. Probably because I'm an OSU grad...well, that actually is the reason.

Comments

Popular Posts