Happy Birthday Bro

Yes, it's my younger brother's birthday today. And, my late father's birthday. And, my fishing buddy's birthday. How cool is that...special people in my life with the same birthday!!!

Gotta wish them a happy birthday, let them know I appreciate them, and say how much I love all the fishing memories I have had with them through the years. Many more adventures to come.

Below are some photos of my brother and buddy, Steve from past fishing adventures we have enjoyed through the years (just random shots). Looking forward to more days on the water with you two!!!!!

Click on photo for larger view

Comments

  1. Wow that's a lot of 4/7 birthdays. Happy birthday to your brother. Thank you for remembering mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty bad remembering dates, but your birthday is easy to remember being the same day and year as Robert's. Hope you had some delicious cake for that special day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts