River Music - James Babb

I just finished this book last night. When I first started reading, I was a bit worried if I would be able to finish it. The first few chapters were difficult to read through the many "word salads" that seemed only to be there for the purpose of filling space...or getting to a word count required by the publisher. However, as I progressed through the chapters, his writing evolved and it became very enjoyable to live vicariously through his fishing stories. I ended up liking this book when I finished the last chapter.

Comments

  1. I have read all of his books. Excellent fireside readings. I recommend reading them in sequence. The are 3 more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, John for that tip. I'll back up and read Crosscurrent to get into proper sequence...and, I'll definitely follow your recommendation and read all four of the books.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts