Top Fly Rod - 2022

At the end of each year, I review my fishing journal to see which gear was used most often on my fishing trips. My most used fly rod is actually different each year, due to stream conditions changing from year to year, and which streams I frequent the most often.

This year, the fly rod I used most often resulted in a dead tie with two classic fly rods....the Winston TMF 8' 4wt rod, and the Winston WT 7' 2wt fly rod. These classic graphite rods, designed by Tom Morgan, are perfect in many ways for the mountain Rios I enjoy fishing each year.

Below are some random photos of these two rods taking a fishing break...they do fit quite nicely within the trout environments of our beautiful New Mexico.

Winston TMF 8' 4wt Fly Rod:



Winston WT 7' 2wt Fly Rod:

Click on photo for larger view

Comments

Popular Posts