Trout Therapy

Today was all about fishing in solitude and reflecting on life events during the past few months. I find it is helpful to get away from the crowds and immerse myself into an environment where beautiful trout streams rush down the mountain. Yeah, today was a therapeutic day...very peaceful and consoling.

A happy spirit, who I loved very much, slipped away and wisped into Glory this past week. I'm both saddened and happy for her. Not sure how that can be...thus the reason I'm on this mountain working through it in my head and heart. Yes, it does help to be here on the mountain, closer to the heavens.

Shortly after arriving at the stream, I set the hook on a pretty little brown trout. It felt good to release him and watch as he swam back down into the depths of the stream. And, then a voice said to me, "just one trout today." So, I packed up and drove home.

Goodbye, Mom! I love you and will miss you very much....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts