Trout Classic Rewind - AUG/2020

Yeah, I know. In August of 2020 we were in the midst of COVID pandemic and what could be a good thing during that year? Well, the fly fishing was pretty darn good. Who knew fly fishing was the best way to live life normally without risk of catching COVID? Well, evidently there were a multitude of people because the national parks and trout streams were full of newbie anglers. But, there were still ways to get away from the crowd and be in the outdoors doing what we love...fly fishing!

Below are a few photos of a fun camping and fishing trip I took back in August of 2020. I met my two fishing buddies, Steve and Neal, at the campground and we social distanced in the camp and had a blast fishing the beautiful streams in that Colorado area. Good memories!

Gear: Sage Little ONE 8'2" 4wt fly rod; Galvan Brookie 3/4 fly reel. I brought more rods, but found I didn't need them...the Little ONE was perfect for all the streams we fished.

Click on photos for a larger view

Comments

Popular Posts