Fill It Up

Well, I guess you would have to be as old as me to have ever said at a gas station, "fill it up." LOL...it is that time of year when I spend time organizing and filling up the fly boxes in ready for next year's fishing fun.

Yes, I'm old school and my favorite fly boxes are aluminum Wheatleys with various inserts to hold my flies. I use the small pocket size boxes the most because they fit into my shirt pocket...it's nice to walk into a stream with just one little box inside my shirt pocket. The larger boxes fuel the smaller boxes as needed when out on a fishing trip...

I'm going out with the boys later this week for a day trip to the mountains and fly fishing, so the small boxes are getting replenished today. Almost done.

Click on photo for a larger view

Comments

Popular Posts