The Good Life with Trout...

Through the years, I have acquired a nice collection of fishing photos of my good buddy, Steve...we live in adjoining states and each year fish selected stream locations throughout the southwest. When we're on a stream, I know at some point I'll take my eye off of a dry fly drifting by, look up, and see Steve on the bank tying on a new fly. It's one of those scenes that's part of all fly fishers living the good life on a trout stream.

Click on a photo for a larger view

Comments

  1. Sitting on the bank tying on a fly and taking it all in. I love fly fishing. It's always a pleasure to hook up with you and fish mike. Good times for sure. Those are some great fishing spots too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We always have good fishing trips, for sure. I have a southern adventure in mind...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts