SoftScience Teraffin Boots

I purchased a new product a few years ago from a company claiming their wading boots were the lightest and most comfortable on the market. And they were. And I really liked them. Last year, after a couple of years wearing them in New Mexico streams, I decided to buy a pair a size larger to wear with my hip waders. But when I went online to purchase them, I discovered the company filed for bankruptcy and no longer sold these fabulous wading boots. Dang!

And then to my surprise, and just last week, I ran across a company that bought all of Soft Science's inventory and are selling them once again...I'm guessing until the old stock is gone. So, I picked up two pair. One pair for wet wading when my old ones wear out. Another pair that are a size larger for wearing with my hip waders. These should meet my needs for a few years until someone invents something better...I'm not optimistic about that. But I'm good for now...

Comments

  1. I can't believe you found the boots. That's some good research right there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had totally given up on finding a pair...then for some reason I googled it and wallah:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts