The Confluence

The confluence - A place I often visit when up on the mountain fly fishing. I like to stand just inside the confluence and catch a trout from the three different streams...it's fun. On one of my trips there, I actually caught three trout with the first cast on each of those three streams. I never know with a tight line if it is going to be a brown or rainbow trout. Well, one of the streams is a good bet it's going to be a brown trout since that stream is never stocked with rainbows and left alone to the self-populating brown trout.

To live close to this national park with so many trout streams is a blessing and I don't think I'll ever get bored roaming throughout this beautiful place. And for all the years I've been camping and fishing there, once in a while, I find a  new place to explore and fish.

Comments

Popular Posts