Orvis Battenkill 18 Net

A Battenkill 18 net in decent condition. I purchased this net because of how much I enjoy my Battenkill 14 landing net which is pretty much perfect on my mountain creeks. The 18 has a nylon net and is still okay and in usable condition. I plan to keep it as is for the year and maybe revive the finish along with a new rubber basket at a later time. Until then, it's good to use on very small streams.

The craftsmanship on these old Battenkill nets is impressive to me. And, this net will be awesome once it's refinished...but, that's a winter project. Until winter arrives, my time will be focused on fishing and doing other things in life:)

When I'm packing this weekend for next week's adventure, I just might throw this little net into a bag and test it out on some small streams...

Comments

Popular Posts