Mountain Vacay - 3

Our last day of vacation. We have enjoyed these three days and look forward to returning to this cabin. It was a lazy morning with coffee and watching the sun rise over the mountain horizon. I wasn't too excited about packing because it meant we were leaving. However, for sure we'll be back!

We loaded up the truck about mid-morning and said goodbye to the cabin. I wanted to fish a bit this morning so we went to a nearby stream with a day area for picnicking. Lucky me, there were a few browns wanting to fight me with a tight line and I obliged...fun morning in a beautiful setting. I caught as much trout as I wanted this week and can't really think of how this trip could have gone any better.

We had lunch at noon and then reluctantly got into the truck and made the trip home. This was a great birthday present Sylvia gave me and I hope we make it back here to the cabin in September. Sylvia is already looking into open dates for a fall trip.

Below are some random photos of our romp through the mountain this week. Note: click on a photo for a larger view...

Comments

Popular Posts