Camping Trip

It's always fun packing up for a trip into the mountains to fish, camp, and hike the trails along trout streams. My wife and I are taking our grandson to spend a couple of days in the high altitude for a little kick-back time, balanced with fly fishing. And mostly, the boy needs some time in the mountains after spring baseball.

There is another reason we’re making this trip. Sylvia bought me a new tent (father's day present) that should be much easier to set up than my old one....and bigger too. We're going to test it out this week. That tent will be going with my brother and me to Colorado in another week to meet my good buddy, Steve, for some fly fishing and camping fun in the outdoors. So, the two-day trip this week will be good to learn how to set up the new tent and see if it's all that it's cracked up to be. It has two cabins and doors, built in lights, and a wifi speaker to boot. Yeah, I don’t know what to think about that speaker...it may never get turned on.

I’ll load the ice chest on morning of depart...

Comments

Popular Posts