Loon Lake Mysteries

Loon Lake Mysteries by Victoria Houston - why did I start reading these mystery novels? I'm on my third book now of Victoria's book series that is set by a lake in a small Wisconsin town. The same characters, Chief Ferris, Dr. Osborne, and Ray Pradt are in each book and involves fishing, murder, and the resulting investigations that bring this colorful group of characters together to solve a murder. I feel as though my brain's imagination is stuck in a soap opera as I'm reading through the series of books.

You know, I'm afraid to look and see how many books are in the series! Dang it...I just looked!!! I really became addicted when I got to a chapter in the second book where Chief Lew Ferris bought a Winston "Joan Wulff Favorite" fly rod while she was attending the Wulff's School of Fly Fishing. How can I turn my back on these books when the main character is fly fishing with a Winston rod?

Maybe I'll get lucky and find another fly fishing author that will help me break away from these novels??? In the meantime, guess I'll just keep reading...

Comments

Popular Posts