Spring Fishing

The good news is I'm old enough for a free fishing license in New Mexico...the bad news is I'm old enough for a free fishing license in New Mexico. So, guess I'll just go fishing and not think about it too much:)

My brother will be flying in to NM for our first brother fishing trip of the year. We plan at least two trips each year which is always great quality time with each other. I look forward to fishing with Robert and can't wait to get on the water with him for some tight lines with little native trout. He'll be here for one week before he departs for home.

My buddy, Steve, will be meeting us (sorry, I don't name streams) and it will be nice seeing him after a long COVID winter...he's driving over from Arizona to join us for a little fishing adventure. Steve and I usually meet a few times each year at a trout stream for some fishing fun and I'm sure this fishing trip will get us off to a good start for the year.

As always, my challenge is to not pack too much stuff...I tend to take more gear and stuff than I actually need.  And if I don't achieve that? Oh well...

Comments

Popular Posts