Loop Lock

If you haven't visited The Silver Trout shop....go there: https://thesilvertrout.com

I'm not paid or endorsed by ANY company, but I tried a couple of products from this site last week (see previous post) and I liked them...that Loop Lock works! I've tried it on the loop-to-loop connections between fly line and leader and it actually does minimize hinging, giving me a better loop during casts. The site is worth a visit...the owner, Stuart has some of the most creative fly fishing solutions I've seen in a long time...

Comments

  1. I'll have to check that out. I forgot to look at yours when we were fishing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I didn't take one photo of you or Robert...sorry. I think I was too preoccupied with not busting a stitch. I'll do better next trip...

      Delete
    2. We were all kind of busy. lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts