Winston Catalog - 2003


2003...it was a good year. This Winston catalog year is one of my favorite for a couple of reasons. First, I moved to New Mexico in 2003 and discovered the amazing landscapes and trout streams of the southwest. Second, one of my favorite Winston rods is in this catalog, a 6'6" Glass Retro that my wife gave me as an anniversary present. It has a factory custom sliding band reel seat and is a perfect rod for the mountain creeks I roam through...can fish it anywhere on my mountain.

So, here's the Winston 2003 catalog in pictures below....sure wish I could still order a couple of items out it.




I'll post a year's past catalog from time to time in 2021. It's fun for Winston fans to see what rod models, accessories, and information that was provided in each year through Winston's history.

Note: Click on a photo to enlarge for a better view...

Comments

  1. Very cool fly rod and reel. I like the catalog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Steve. I'll pick up a catalog when I find one on the cheap. They're helpful as a reference on rod models that are considered classic today. I think my earliest catalog goes back to 1992. My favorite rod models come from the early 2000 - 2011 era...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts