The Painter

 

The Painter by Peter Heller. Just finished it. I never imagined there would be a book written about an artist who’s a fly fisher living in New Mexico. This is a really good read! Of course, I probably liked it not only for the writing style by Peter, but because I happen to be an artist and fly fisher, myself...and, what's really cool is the story line takes place mostly in New Mexico. Every art gallery, trout stream, and bar he shared in the book, I have walked those grounds and could vividly see the locations in my mind's eye as I read through the pages. This was one of those stories that I didn't want to get to the end. It was just too good of a book to finish and I wanted the story to go on...

Comments

  1. That's pretty cool to read a book that sorta parallels your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm now reading another book of the author, The River. It's as good or better than The Painter...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts